The Bloomfield PTSA will begin accepting grant applications for Fall 2018 on the first day of school.
Applications will be accepted through 5 pm on Monday, October 1, 2018. Grants will be reviewed at the Tuesday, October 9, 2018, meeting (Elementary Cafeteria, 7 pm).
To select the 2018 recipients, 10 PTSA members are required at the October PTSA meeting.
- Applicants must be a current member of the Bloomfield PTSA.
- All grant requests must address an area of student enrichment.
Mission Statement of the NYS PTA and Bloomfield PTSA
- NYS PTA: The overall purpose of PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- Bloomfield PTSA: The New York State Congress of Parents and Teachers, Inc. (NYS PTA) recognizes every child deserves excellence in education and in quality of life. Bloomfield PTSA will maintain its commitment and service to all children and to its diverse membership through increased parent and community awareness, advocacy, education and involvement.
Supporting Documents for 2018 Fall Grant Application
- NYS PTA Mission Statement
- NYS PTA Loss and Prevention Guidelines (Insurance Liability–Green, Yellow, Red)
- NYS PTA “Where We Stand”
For more information or questions: email@example.com